You are here
/ Kelvin Hotel - Receptionist (Full Time)
The successful applicant will:
• Be well presented and exhibit strong people skills;
• Have had at least 2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a hotel or motel;
• Be highly motivated and the able to work unsupervised;
• Take great pride in their work;
• Have an understanding of Health & Safety issues;
• Ideally have a good working knowledge of a front office guest reservations system;
• The ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays;
• Be a permanent resident of New Zealand.
In return, we can offer you a work environment where no two days are the same. You will have fun meeting and dealing with a diverse range of customers. You will have the opportunity to progress your career via internal promotion within ILT. You will enjoy a competitive hourly rate based on your experience and work with a highly skilled and respected front office team.
Applications close 7th of April 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail applications to:
PO Box 1064
20 Kelvin Street